2020 geospatial thesis topics for graduate students
Seeking grad students at our Linköping office!
We’re on the hunt for graduate students who are interested in doing their thesis work with us! Specially, we’re looking for students working toward their Masters of Science who have a passion for computer science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, image registration techniques, or other geospatial-related areas.
We’ve pulled together seven thesis topics thus far, but may be adding more:
- Utilizing extended multispectral images for ML/AI classification
- Towards global AI/ML coverage
- AI/ML based Digital Terrain Model generator.
- Map open source vector data to high resolution 3D map
- AI/ML based Bridge Extraction from 3D-Models
- AI/ML based area classification
- Transitioning computer vision algorithms from CPU to CPU/GPU
We know—the titles are just teasers, and you’re interested in learning more. You can check out brief descriptions of each topic on our website, and if you’re interested in the full description, contact [email protected] or [email protected].
Why work on your thesis with Vricon? Our culture is open and flexible, inclusive and positive. We offer opportunities for growth and the ability to work with talented people who make a real difference for our clients. The majority of our research and development work is done in our Linköping office in Sweden.
Start your application today by filling out an intern application on our Careers page.